For questions about CBI Including:
- Unexpected figures
- Missing reporting entities
- Accessing the CBI database
And, for help to:
- Analyze information from CBI, local assessments, and complementary resources that illuminate geographic need and focus.
- Assess priorities for your organization and community and identify the types of analyses that can best serve you.
- Research capacity, resources, and opportunities of other local stakeholders working towards similar goals.
- Design and tailor strategies that enhance collaboration in areas where health inequities are concentrated.
- Engage local stakeholders to build alignment and carry out data-driven strategies.
Accessing Additional Data
To comply with data use agreements, all CBI users receive unlimited website access and can obtain up to 50 records per week via the API. If you are interested in accessing larger portions of the CBI dataset or requesting a customized dataset, a license is available for purchase upon request.
Please contact the CBI team using the data inquiry submission below.